Al fresco dining at it’s best!
We spend so much time on the water talking and thinking about food that we decided to bring two of our greatest passions together (sorry photography, you’re taking a backseat on this trip)!
Leave the dock in search of dolphins while cruising to a nearby island. You explore and relax, we’ll handle all the cooking. Enjoy dinner on the beach before heading back to the marina. This is the PERFECT addition to a private trip – birthdays, bachelorette party, friends trips, relatives in town, you name it!
Groups of 6 or fewer people: Ask about our sailing dinner cruises! Our 43 foot catamaran is equipped with a full kitchen and has a more extensive dinner menu. The sky is the limit on this one!
As of now this trip is not available for online booking, so that we can ensure that all details are worked out and the best time is available. Please send us an email or call for more information!
Things to Know:
**For Larger Groups on our powerboats
- We recommend adding at least 30 extra minutes to let you relax while enjoying your meal.
- Choose from the menu on the right.
- BYOB – we have a cooler and ice you can use!
- We have a table to set food out on, but recommend you bring beach chairs/towels/blankets to sit on.
- Pricing: Cost of private boat rental plus food per person. Email or call with your number of people for a quote!
For a personalized, intimate dinner experience we suggest dinner on our catamaran. The base price is for up to 4 guests, and the boat rental is an additional $75 per person up to 6 guests. The menu is priced per person and we ask that your whole party choose one set menu.